- Canon Law
Table of Contents
Book II, Part I, Title I: The Obligations and Rights of All Christian Faithful (Cann. 208 – 223)
Book II, Part I, Title II: The Obligations and Rights of the LAY Christian Faithful (Cann. 224 – 231)
- Four Things the Church Must Do To Respond To Sex Abuse
By Thomas Reese, Religion News Service, Aug 21, 2018
- Our Myth, Their Lie: Clericalism, Not Heresy, Caused the Crisis
By James J. Heaney, Commonweal Magazine, November 1, 2018
- Sexual Abuse and the Culture of Clericalism
By Jason Blakely, America Magazine, August 23, 2018
- Eight Lessons To Help Us Move Forward From the Sex Abuse Crisis.
John Carr, America Magazine, September 25, 2018
- In the Midst Of the Sex Abuse Scandal, What Do the People of God Want from Church Hierarchy?
Madeline E. Lacovara, America Magazaine, October 26, 2018
- Women Leadership Roles in the Church
The Church and The Benchmarks Document
LEADERSHIP ROUNDTABLE BEST PRACTICES
Leadership Roundtable is an organization of laity, religious, and clergy working together to promote best practices and accountability in the management, finances, communications, and human resource development of the Catholic Church in the U.S. including greater incorporation of the expertise of the laity.