December 8 Workshop
The next step in our initiative, a morning workshop at Canisius College, was held on Saturday, December 8, 2018. The workshop involved an opening plenary session followed by work group meetings devoted to specific topics.
Each group addressed one of the following issues:
- Transparency around the nature and scale of abuse in the Diocese and Spiritual Reparation for the Victims.;
- Transparency about All Diocesan Operations;
- Accountability for bishops;
- Lay involvement in selecting and monitoring bishops;
- Greater involvement by women/laity in the Church; and
- Improvements in formation of priests and priestly life
It’s not too late to get involved!
If you would like to become involved in The Movement to Restore Trust please complete the form below.
Please use this form below to:
- Indicate interest in participating in this initiative (even if you were not able to attend the December 8th workshop)
- Indicate specific area(s) of interest
- Join our mailing list